Cheap Flight to Jacksonville JAX
Here we have found the cheapest flights to Jacksonville JAX in USD from the nearest airport to your location. You can always change the currency to your desired one at top right corner of the Jacksonville JAX flight details panel.
Jacksonville JAX Cheapest Flight date
Put your desired criteria in our cheap flight Calander and find the cheapest Jacksonville JAX flight.
Jacksonville boasts the largest urban park system in the nation, it is 4x the size of the island of Manhattan! 80,000 acres of parks, including 7 State Parks, 2 National Parks, a National Preserve, 400 City Parks and Gardens and an Arboretum. The Timucuan Ecological and Historical Preserve covers 46,000 acres. Ranked as one of the nation’s most value-friendly travel destinations, Jacksonville is home to 22 miles of relaxing beaches, unforgettable eco-adventures, world-class public art, deep rooted history, exciting attractions and the best dining scene in the region.
Best time for a cheap flight to Jacksonville JAX
The best time to find a cheap flight to Jacksonville is usually January. Morning departure is around 22% more expensive than an evening flight, on average. Our data shows that usually booking TEN weeks in advance of your planned Jacksonville air travel date is the best time to get a cheaper Jacksonville airline ticket.
The best times to visit Jacksonville are from March to May and September to November. These shoulder seasons see pleasant weather, as well as fewer tourists and lower prices than the summer months.
- The best months for good weather in Jacksonville are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
January is the coldest month of the year.
- The rainiest months are July and August.
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October.
Jacksonville Main Airport Information
Jacksonville International Airport with the IATA airport designator of JAX is a civil-military public airport 12 miles north of Downtown Jacksonville, in Duval County, Florida. It is owned and operated by the Jacksonville Aviation Authority.
The other airports serving the area are:
- Albert J. Ellis Airport – JAX, 12 miles to Jacksonville.
- Coastal Carolina Regional Airport – EWN, 38 miles to Jacksonville.
- Wilmington International Airport – ILM, 52 miles to Jacksonville.